Sunday, June 29, 2003

The clouds came yesterday. I spent much of yesterday on campus, where it was sunny, though cooler than it had been at the end of the week. As I rode home, though, I saw the cloud, hanging low and shrouding the top of Albany Hill. This morning it is cloudy again, and I don't see blue near the horizon. That's fine with me, though. I like cool and cloudy weather sometimes.

I had a mug of orange-ginger-mint herbal tea last night. It's from the Republic of Tea, and the name describes the taste pretty well: a little sweetness, a little spice, and a little mint. It was a good compliment to the chili. I also let a cup of red tea brew for nearly half an hour while I was distracted by something else. When overbrewed, red tea still tastes like red tea, but stronger than usual. This is unlike actual tea, which usually becomes bitter when it's left to steep too long.