Monday, August 11, 2003

My CD burner arrived today. After I upgraded cdrecord and xcdroast, it worked fine. I've backed up my home directory now. And I got my code working today. As far as bugs go, this one wasn't too bad: it was sufficiently tricky that I didn't feel stupid for missing it the first time, and it was sufficiently untricky that I was able to diagnose and fix it in relatively short order. The office was full of people I have not seen for a while. The weather is pleasant, and I had a good bike ride.

But mostly my drive is backed up and my code is working.

    Currently drinking: Vanilla hazelnut flavored black tea