Sunday, May 02, 2004

I've moved. Except for my dishes, all my stuff is at the new place. For the most part, I've packed everything away into my new space. The new space is smaller, and so I got rid of some of my stuff. With Winnie's help, I sorted through my clothes, and picked some to turn into rags and some to take to Goodwill. I also took the television to Goodwill -- I got it for free a year and a half ago, and only took it out of my closet when I moved. I will probably get rid of my old computer as well, and try to sell some of my fiction collection. If I feel particularly Spartan, I may choose to get rid of more stuff.

Moving and organizing is tiring, though. I was exhausted by the time I came home from dinner last night, and I ran out of enthusiasm today by the middle of the afternoon. So I came to the office, and here I still am, listening to the end of To the Best of Our Knowledge. I did my last fluids homework, caught up with my e-mail, and did a little programming. It was a nice break.

And now I'm going to walk home.